Vegan Platter. It's the perfect appetizer for parties or special occasions. Let's celebrate summer with this amazing antipasto platter friends! This platter features marinated grilled peppers, zucchini, and eggplants, sweet and sour onions, pesto cream cheese, smoky tempeh, and many other goodies.
Just because this is a vegan party platter doesn't mean we can't have some meaty protein! We're making it plant-based thanks to MorningStar. How to make a Vegan antipasto platter. You can cook Vegan Platter using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Platter
- Prepare of Almond flour flat bread.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of almond flour.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of maida for biding.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Amchur.
- It’s as needed of water.
- You need 4 teaspoons of Vegan Oil (Canola oil).
- You need of Chrunchy Hummus oil free.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soaked and boiled chickpeas.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of white til roasted.
- It’s Half of grated carrot.
- It’s Half of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare Half of finely chopped raw mango.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need Half of lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Water to blend to smooth paste.
- It’s of High protein salad.
- You need 2 spoons of rajma.
- It’s 2 spoons of Kala chana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sprouted green gram dhal.
- Prepare 1/2 of Raw mango finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
Start by prepping all of your ingredients, and think it terms of taste, color and texture. You want to make sure you have elements that are both rich and fresh, creamy and crunchy, light and hearty, and possibly very colorful! Reds, oranges, yellows and lots of greens 🙂 Choose the dip (or dips) that will. This Vegan Cheese and Fruit Platter is perfect for your New Years Eve gathering, or your next dinner party as an entree!
Vegan Platter step by step
- Almond flour flat bread. Easy husky almond flour need half cup raw almonds, just pulse it in a mixer for 5 times with breaks every now and then.. leave 10 seconds gap and grind to fine powder. Make sure grind the flour with the skin it has all the nutritional value. Then add maida jeera powder amchur and salt and add lukewarm water make a dough.For making roti heat a tawa add a spoon of canola oil then spread one ball size roti on the tawa and pat with you fingers to make it flat keep in sim..
- Now pour canola oil around the roti and cook for a while. Then flip and cook on the other side also with a dash of oil. It will get brown specs which means it’s cooked.Serve with crunchy hummus(posted below).
- Note: do not over grind the flour it will become almond butter..
- Chruncy hummus. Grind boiled Chanasalt jeera powder white til roasted grind with little water. Mix in grated carrot chopped raw mango and onions to the dip to make it chrunchy.Garnish with chilli powder..
- High protein salad. Boil rajma brown Chanawith little salt and add sprouts. To this add grated carrots chopped cucumber and chopped raw mango and green chilli and half lime. Add salt for the carrot and cucumber as per taste. Mix well and serve as an accompaniment..
Packed full of amazing food, including some homemade nut cheeses, your guests will be amazed and satisfied! Vegan food delivery is now available when you order online with OfficeServe. Check out our selection of vegan platters and vegan options for a meeting. From vegan baguettes stuffed with avocado & sweet chilli sauce to vegan wraps with falafel & tomato chutney — even your non-vegan colleagues will want a bite! This easy vegetarian mezze platter is basically my ideal meal.