Tuna pasta salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. You can have Tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna pasta salad
- It’s 3 cups of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3-4 of Celery Stalks.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 can of tuna (drained).
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
- It’s of Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Seasonings (optional).
While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery. Your standard pasta salad recipe is getting a refresh.
Tuna pasta salad instructions
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Cut up celery and shred carrots. Add to drained noodles..
- Add in tuna.
- Sprinkle in the bacon bits.
- Boil 4 eggs for 15minutes. Run cold water over the pan of eggs for a bit and drain. Fill pan of eggs with cold water again, crack eggs(don't Peel), let cracked eggs sit in the cool water for a bit. Peel eggs, cut eggs in half, and take out hard yolk. Dice up white parts of the eggs in small pieces. In a small bowl, take a fork and smash up egg yolks..
- Add the diced eggs and smashed yolks to the pasta pan.
- Add in mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I put a little more mayo than ranch..
- Add in the shredded cheese and seasonings, stir it up (optional).
- Best served cold*.
Flaky tuna, briny black olives, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a bright squeeze of lemon juice all come together in this tuna pasta salad recipe. Tuna pasta salad loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. We had our first pool day of the season yesterday and you guys, it was a.maz.ing. Tuna Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How to make tuna pasta salad.