Lazy Stir Fry. I'm not sure how many of you I actually have a sprouting jar but…too lazy. I cannot be saved, I know 😉. For a satisfying meal, I love.
Begin cooking by sauteing the onion, yellow pepper, and broccoli in some olive oil, black pepper, and sea salt. Stir fry celery, peas and other vegies until nice and hot and the celery is a little bit see-through. Add the TVP (drained if it looks a bit wet) and stir until combined with veggies. You can cook Lazy Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Stir Fry
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, sliced chicken, or sliced steak (I prefer steak strips).
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 3 packages of Ramen noodles, any flavor (we won't be using the season packet).
- It’s 1 packages of Mixed frozen vegetables of your choice (steamable bag is easiest here).
Our easy stir fries include the best chicken stir fry recipe, a quick beef stir fry, and plenty of vegetarian ideas. With stir fried rice or noodles, these easy-to-follow recipes will give you plenty of. Stir-fry recipes are a simple way to pack in the nutrition with loads of flavor. We've got our favorites Stir frying, which is a Chinese cooking technique that involves cooking food in hot oil—traditionally in.
Lazy Stir Fry instructions
- Cook your choice of meat in a large skillet or wok. If using chicken or steak, add a little olive oil to pan first. Add the garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and a bit of worchestershire and soy sauce..
- You can also use packaged pre-cooked strips of chicken or steak to make this even easier..
- Meanwhile, pop your bag of frozen veggies in the microwave. (If it is a steamable bag! If not, cook accordingly.).
- Prepare a pot of boiling water while finishing up the meats..
- Break the blocks of ramen noodles into four pieces and toss the season packet (or keep it for something later). You only need to boil the noodles for about 3 minutes, just until they separate. Drain noodles..
- Add cooked veggies to meat in pan with a dash more soy sauce and mix well..
- Add noodles, more soy sauce to flavor noodles, (to your taste or maybe try another seasoning) and toss well..
- You can definitely make this recipe your own. It's an easy way to throw something together on a week day after work! :).
I buy egg noodles and the packets of vegetables for stir fry and use soy sauce! I find it can be quite When I'm just plain lazy I combine Sriracha and honey. The stir-fry is our weeknight dinner savior. It's one of the simplest concepts to master, and it's easy to swap ingredients based on what's in season (or honestly, what's in the fridge). We search the world over to find epicly awesome, amazing products that are fun, practical and are a must have in your life and home.