Easy slow cooker chicken chili. The slow cooker does all the work with this easy, flavorful, and healthy white chicken chili. This "dump and go" dinner will become a family favorite! Pour two cups of chicken broth over the contents in the cooker and then give everything a brief stir.
Make it with chicken thighs or breasts, onions, celery, black beans, frozen corn, chicken broth, tomato puree, and spices. Combine everything in a crockpot or slow cooker, and let it simmer all day while you're away. This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe. You can have Easy slow cooker chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker chicken chili
- Prepare 1 can of southwest corn w/ peppers.
- It’s 1 can of black beans-rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 each of white onion.
- Prepare 1 can of green chilies-optional.
- It’s 4 of uncooked chicken breasts-rinsed.
- You need 2 cup of white rice- cooked or steamed.
- You need 4 dash of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of mexican cheese or american shreddded.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
I make it at least a dozen times over the colder months. I can't even tell you how many times we've made this easy slow cooker chicken chili in the past few years. All Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili. Read reviews and did the following.used rotisserie chicken ranch beans instead of white left off the can of green chilies and used rotel tomatoes with chili instead.
Easy slow cooker chicken chili instructions
- Chop onion. Open all cans. And rinsed beans..
- To slow cooker add: corn, beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning and chicken breasts on top but covered a bit with the sauce..
- Cook for 10 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
- 30 minutes before it is done take chicken out and shred between two forks. Shred to desired thickness..
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and finish cooking.
- Cook or steam rice.
- Serve atop the rice mixture with your choice of toppings voilà!.
Hey everyone, I love this slow cooker chicken chili recipe. it's delicious, healthy and super easy to make. These slow cooker chilis, which range from vegan and vegetarian to chicken and turkey, only require six ingredients each (but don't skimp on flavor!) Growing up in the Midwest, I ate a lot of chili. My mom would cook up a massive batch of slow cooker chili both for tailgates and easy weeknight. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day! And for good reason, this is the Six hours of slow cooking creates the best chili ever!