Baked BBQ Chicken. Then, the chicken is removed from the oven and basted with BBQ. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture.
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. Add bouillon cubes, butter or margarine, and water or. You can have Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and.
Baked BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere.