Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies. This blog specializes in egg free baking. Also find simple and innovative eggless vegetarian and vegan cooking recipes from cuisines around the world. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos – This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk.
Eggless dessert recipes, because desserts are for everyone! Usually, some authentic desserts have eggs and hence, those who can't have eggs miss out on them. Eggless Cakes are so popular because they can be enjoyed by everybody – whether vegetarian or not! You can have Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour –.
- Prepare of Butter melted – 1/3rd cup.
- You need of Caster sugar/powdered sugar – 1/4th cup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light/dark brown sugar –.
- It’s of Milk – 1/4th cup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence –.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda –.
- You need of Salt – 1/4th tsp (Add if you are using unsalted butter).
- You need of Chocolate chips – 1/4th cup or Dark chocolate chunks – 1/4th cup.
When you serve eggless cakes, everybody can partake of your joy and nobody is left out. well the recipe for eggless omelette recipe is extremely simple, yet few finally i request you to check my other breakfast recipes collection with this post of eggless omelette recipe. it includes recipes like. Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat flour and without eggs. Table of Contents Eggless vanilla sponge without condensed milk?
Eggless & Whole wheat flour Chocolate chip cookies | Soft & Chewy Cookies step by step
- Cook the salted or unsalted butter on medium flame until butter change light golden brown color..
- In the bowl add 1/4 cup caster or powdered sugar, add 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter and whisk well for 2 min..
- Then add 1/4 cup warm milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence and whisk well until it's all combine..
- Put sieve on to the bowl and add 1 cup wheat flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda and sieve..
- If you are using unsalted butter then add 1 tsp salt in this stage..
- Gently fold till combine..
- Lastly add 1/4 cup chocolate chip and mix it. you can add dark chocolate as well..
- Cover it and keep in the fridge for 30 min.
- Once cookie dough is set make small ball and put in to the baking tray. leave the space between the cookies. (Make sure to put baking paper on the baking tray).
- Bake in preheated oven 180C/350F for 12 -14 min For soft and chewy cookies. if you like crispy and thin cookies then bake 18-20 min on same temperature..
How to make The BEST Eggless Vanilla Cake without condensed milk (Save/Pin) Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe with Low Fat Option – Soy-free + Nut-free. Homemade mayonnaise recipe that is low in fat, eggless, cholesterol-free, soy-free and nut-free. I keep concentrated vegetable pastes in my freezer that I make myself from scraps. Whether you're looking for eggless cakes, cookies, breakfast recipes or something in between, I've got them all here for you! This Homemade Eggless Mayonnaise is creamy, smooth, and perfect to spread over bread for sandwiches or add to salads.