Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread. In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats and boiling water. Stir to blend and add the butter, honey, brown sugar, salt and raisins. Great recipe for Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread.
Great recipe for Oatmeal & Yomogi Steamed Bread. I based this on my recipe for "Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread". I love the crust of kusa mochi (it's the same as chewy yomogi). You can cook Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread
- You need 100 grams of Oatmeal.
- It’s 100 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- You need 30 grams of Beet sugar (or normal sugar).
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Natural salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of ★ Cake flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of ★ Aluminum-free baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Cinnamon.
So, I tried making a steamed pan with that taste. You could use the oatmeal as is, but the texture will be moister. Great recipe for Oatmeal and Corn Steamed Bread. This recipe is a variation of the"Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread." I made a steamed bread version in which the sweetness of the corn brings out the salty flavor.
Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread step by step
- Pulse the oatmeal into a powder in a food processor. Prepare the steamer by boiling the water and setting the steamer..
- Combine the soy milk, water, sugar, and salt in a bowl, add the oatmeal, and mix well to allow the water to absorb..
- Sift in the ★ ingredients, then use a rubber spatula to fold the batter as if cutting it, until the flour is well constituted and the batter is evenly incorporated..
- Fill the muffin cups 80% full. Once steam rises from the steamer, place the cups inside, and steam for about 15 minutes over high heat. They are ready when a skewer inserted to the middle comes out clean..
- Remove them from the muffin cups and cool. They will turn out moist and chewy and not dry if you allow them to cool in a lidded resealable container..
- These are low in sugar. Serve them for breakfast or for a snack. Store any leftovers in the freezer after wrapping in plastic wrap and putting them in a resealable vinyl bag..
- When steaming in a pound cake mold (8.5 cm by 17.5 cm), steam for 20-25 minutes..
- For the oatmeal, you can use either the quick cooking type (shown on the right), or other store-bought oats (as shown on the left)..
- The following are variations of this recipe: Brown Rice Bun-like Miso Steamed Bread.
- Oatmeal and Sweet Potato Steamed Bread.
- Oatmeal and Corn Steamed Bread.
- Oatmeal and Black Sesame Seed Steamed Bread.
- Cocoa Steamed Bread with Oatmeal and Walnuts.
- Oatmeal and Pickled Sakura Blossom Steamed Bread.
- Oatmeal and Pumpkin Steamed Bread.
- Oatmeal and Yomogi (Japanese Mugwort) Steamed Bread.
- Oatmeal, Matcha, and White Sesame Seed Steamed Bread.
- Kuromitsu (Brown Sugar Syrup) Steamed Bread with Oatmeal and Walnuts.
You can use the oatmeal as is, but the texture will become moist and chewy if you. This is a variation of "Oatmeal cinnamon steamed bread". The cake will have a moist, chewy texture. I based this on my recipe for "Oatmeal Cinnamon Steamed Bread". I love the crust of kusa mochi (it's the same as chewy yomogi).