Red Yam Potato Cream Soup. I use a combination of Russet potatoes, Red potatoes, and a yam potato. Creamy Potato Soup – AMAZING simple comfort food made without cream-of-anything soups. Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour The potato soup will thicken as it simmers, and even more as it cools down.
The coconut milk makes it so smooth! This sweet potato soup is so easy, healthy, absolutely delicious and has quickly become a new family favorite. My husband raves about this soup and he actually made the last pot-full to satisfy. You can cook Red Yam Potato Cream Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Yam Potato Cream Soup
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 of Red Yam potato.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 of Big carrot.
- You need 2 of Red Chillies.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil (corn, sunflower or olive).
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Spring of dill on top.
- It’s 300 g. of Condensed chicken broth (Campbell's or any).
- It’s 250 g. of Water.
A wide variety of are red yams sweet potatoes options are available to you, such as processing type, shape, and packaging. With carrots, sweet potatoes & apples, this savory soup with a hint of sweetness is the essence of fall. Before we get started, let's talk about sweet potatoes. Last time I was at Whole Foods, I noticed that all of the sweet potatoes were labeled as yams.
Red Yam Potato Cream Soup instructions
- Dice onions, potatoes, carrot, Chillies..
- Add coriander seeds, oil, mix all the ingridients..
- Pour condensed chicken broth and water..
- Mix again and leave in a slow cooker for 1 hour (slow cooking mode).
- In 1hr. Pour your soup into mixer and mix hard while it is hot. Serve on a plate with a spring of dill on top..
Red potatoes and lots and lots of snipped chives give this simple potato salad pizzazz. The dressing is very creamy and adds the finishing touch. In a salad bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, yogurt, and chives; toss gently to coat. Add salt, and pepper to taste; refrigerate until chilled. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot!