Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal. Ninja Foodi Accessories for Pot in Pot cooking: Part One. Around the House with Kay & Tom. Pot Roast is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances.
This how-to video shows the process of making a Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Pot Roast. For those who are keto & low carb, I include side-dishes like cauliflower risotto. We're adding this Ninja Foodi roast recipe with mushroom gravy to our list of easy Ninja Foodi Make this cream of mushroom rice with about a cup of shredded leftover meat in the pot for a yummy meal. You can have Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3-4 lb of Should Roast (or choice of cut).
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 c of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 c of beef broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped as chunks).
- You need 4 of baking potatoes (roughly cubed, skins on).
- It’s 1 bunch of carrots (chopped as chunks).
- It’s 1 oz of packet dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/3 c of cold water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
While the Foodi and Instant Pot do make delicious pot roasts, the slow cooker is another great option. I know not everyone has a Ninja Foodi or an Instant Pot so you can make this low carb pot roast in a slowcooker if that is what you have. Season and brown the meat, then add all ingredients to your slow. Pot roast is one of our favorite meals.
Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal instructions
- Put nanoceramic liner in Foodi. Turn Foodi to Saute Hi and press start. Add olive oil..
- Sprinkle kosher salt on both sides of roast. Add roast to heated oil in Foodi. Sear each side 5 minutes or until a golden brown crust forms. Work in batches if you have more than one roast..
- Remove roast from pan and set aside on plate. Add balsamic vinegar and reglaze pan with wooden spoon. Continue stirring and letting simmer a minute or so until vinegar starts to thicken..
- Add beef broth. Let simmer 3-5 minutes..
- Add garlic, onion, potatoes, and carrots. Stir. Sprinkle onion soup mix over top..
- Add seared beef cut back to Foodi over top vegetables..
- Add pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal. Change mode to pressure cooker, hi, 35 minutes. Press start..
- When done, quick release. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter to rest..
- Change Foodi mode to Saute Hi. Press start. Mix cold water and cornstarch. Add to juices in Foodi. Stir continuously with wooden spoon or silicone spatula until thickened into gravy..
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of time and effort to get it right. Cut pot roast into smaller pieces. This beautiful and delicious meal is cooked all at the same time and you won't believe how easy it is! All the components of this meal are cooked at the same time, but not. This Ninja Foodi Roast Chicken recipe is SO easy, moistl and SUPER delicious!