Cheese lasagna with vegan meatballs. I introduce to you Lasagna Napoletana, a lasagna that comes stuffed with an insanely meaty and savory red sauce, small and tender meatballs with crisp edges, slices of sausage, and not one, not two, not even three, but four types of cheese. Recipe: Delicious Cheese lasagna with vegan meatballs. Cheese lasagna with vegan meatballs. – lasagna sheets – cheese – vegan alfredo sauce or cashew cream – parsley for garnish. ️ If you'd like to make this lasagna even more nutritious and yummy, you can add one layer of cooked spinach and vegan ricotta, it's also super nice!
I introduce to you Lasagna Napoletana, a lasagna that comes stuffed with an insanely meaty and savory red sauce, small and tender meatballs with crisp edges, slices of sausage, and not one, not two, not even three, but four types of cheese. Give this vegan lasagna recipe a try! This vegan lasagna with nooch (nutritional yeast) cheese tastes just like the real thing. You can cook Cheese lasagna with vegan meatballs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese lasagna with vegan meatballs
- You need 1 pack of lasagna pasta sheet (~12 sheets).
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Italian cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar (optional).
- You need 6 of nos. Gardein vegan meatballs.
- You need 1.5 cans of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Oregano as needed (dried).
Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine egg and ricotta cheese. The Vegan Cheese Sauce: The vegan cheese sauce is an adaptation from our vegan white sauce (bechamel) and it works wonderfully for this lasagna. If you see the top of the lasagna and that gorgeous crusty cheese, well that is this cheese sauce!
Cheese lasagna with vegan meatballs instructions
- Bake the (Gardein) vegan meatballs thoroughly in an air fryer or using an oven. Let it cool a few minutes before mashing them into medium size crumbles. Keep it. Then in a mixing bowl add all the cheese together..
- Cook the pasta sheets Al dente. In a cookie sheet; arrange the layers as indicated below:.
- L0: pour in 2 cups pasta sauce and spread it evenly in the sheet L1: arrange a layer of pasta sheets that cover the sauce L2: add all the vegan meatball crumbles and arrange them L3: add pasta to cover the L2 L4: add about 1/2 cup of pasta sauce and add about 1/2 cup of cheese mix over it L5: add pasta and keep looping this process until you run out of sheets and cheese mix; L6: season on top with dried oregano if interested.
- Spray the inside of an aluminum foil with PAM and cover the cookie sheet arrangement. Preheat the oven for 350°F. Cook it for 40 minutes covered. Then remove the foil and cook again for ~20 minutes until the top crust turns brown and crispy..
- Let rest for ~15minutes asked your Lasagna is ready to be ravished. TIP: Make sure that your pasta sheets are of good quality and that they are only cooked 3/4th; not full as they tend to also cook in oven. You may substitute for oregano with dried Italian herbs. Finally, you may either substitute vegan meatballs with real meatball crumbles or ground beef or can keep it playing simple by sticking only to cheese..
We didn't use any actual vegan cheese in this recipe, just this homemade cheese sauce. Cover with a layer of noodles. Drain well and drape, as separately as possible, over the pot and colander until ready to use. For the meatballs and sausage, soak the bread slices in the milk. USDA certified organic pasta, All Natural Gluten Free and Wheat Free Pasta, Entrée's, Traditional Italian Favorites such as ravioli, stuffed shells, manicotti, eggplant and meatballs.