Supreme Mapo Tofu.
You can have Supreme Mapo Tofu using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Supreme Mapo Tofu
- Prepare 3 of knobs finely chopped ● Ginger.
- It’s 1 clove of ● Garlic.
- It’s 1 of ● Leek.
- It’s 150 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- You need 200 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Chinese soup stock (or chicken soup stock).
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 block of or (to taste) Tofu.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
Supreme Mapo Tofu instructions
- Heat sesame or vegetable oil in a frying pan, and add the ● ingredients (just the finely chopped leek). When it's becoming fragrant, add the onion and stir fry..
- Stir fry until the onion is translucent, and add the pork to the center of the frying pan. Stir fry until the meat changes color..
- When the color of the meat has changed, stir fry while crumbling it up and mixing with the onion..
- Add the ★ ingredients (all together!) and stir until it starts to bubble..
- Add the tofu, and simmer for 1 minute..
- Add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the sauce. To finish, add the thinly sliced leek, drizzle sesame oil, and it's done..
- Adjust the amount of doubanjiang to taste. Delicious with a drizzle of ra-yu as well!.