Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot. If you're a French Dip lover, this Crock Pot French Dip Sandwich recipe is a total winner. It takes about ninety seconds to throw everything in the slow cooker and when dinnertime rolls around, it's ready to serve! I've mentioned before that I don't really cater our dinner menu to the girls' tastes.
I've been using my crock pot a couple times a week since fall started y'all. Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches are an easy way to put a fantastic, hearty meal on the table. With tender beef, atop a toasted sandwich roll, dipped in a delectable, savory sauce that's melt in your mouth delicious. You can have Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot
- Prepare 1 of 4-4.5 lb rump roast.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 1 can of beer.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Optional: pickles.
- Prepare of French bread or rolls.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Cheese.
Make in your slow cooker, this recipe is so easy it just about cooks itself! My children got a kick out of dipping the sandwiches in the. A French dip sandwich is one of the pleasures of life. This ease of preparation of this version makes it even more so.
Easy Peasy French Dip Sandwiches in the Crockpot step by step
- Trim fat off roast. Place roast in crockpot. Add beef broth, soup & beer. Let cook on low for 7hours, add black pepper & shred. Optional: slice bread & place butter on bread, cook 10 min on 350, add cheese & cook 2 more minutes. Assemble your sandwich: meat & pickles if desired, make sure to have au jus for dipping!.
Make a tasty meal by adding sides of potato salad and fresh fruit. Mix the canned broth and onion soup mix together and pour over the brisket. french dip sandwiches crock pot recipe- delicious and low calorie. Everyone will be asking for seconds of this recipe! Before you begin, spray the crockpot with non-stick spray. This will make the clean-up even easier.