Chris's Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich.
You can cook Chris's Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chris's Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich
- Prepare 2 lb of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 lb of Spinach or lettuce, what you desire.
- Prepare 1 of Velveta slice cheese.
- You need 1 of whole wheat buns.
Chris's Crispy Chicken Fillet Sandwich instructions
- In a medium-size skillet heat oil, to a medium heat.
- Mix flour and seasoning together.
- Heavenly coat both side of chicken breast with flour seasoning.
- Place flour coated chicken breast into skillet, cooking both sides chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes or until golden browned.
- Place cook chicken on a plate with paper towel let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chicken to bread, and your preferred toppings.
- Serve and enjoy.