Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread. Whisk together whole wheat flour, oats, and salt. Add olive oil and mix well. Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread step by step.
Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates. Add the egg replacement to the batter – the combination of water, oil, and baking soda. You can cook Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Now add the walnuts, and gently fold into the batter. This whole wheat banana bread is easy to make and so delicious! Made with whole wheat flour among other clean and nutritious ingredients, this banana bread is also oil-free, refined sugar-free, vegan and wfpb! Make an extra loaf and freeze for an easy, healthy breakfast or snack.
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
Top it with a scoop of nice cream for dessert! This easy vegan banana bread is the best you'll find and, even though it is egg-free and dairy-free, no one will ever know the difference. There is just something so comforting about a warm slice of banana bread. It brings back memories of sitting at my grandmother's kitchen table as she drank a hot cup of coffee and talked to me. Typically, if you use whole wheat flour and no eggs, you may have noticed that banana bread can turn out very dry.