Mango Habanero Chicken Legs.
You can have Mango Habanero Chicken Legs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Habanero Chicken Legs
- It’s 3-6 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Mango Habanero seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Mango Habanero Chicken Legs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Rinse chicken legs under cool water and pat dry with paper towel. This allows the seasoning to stick better..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours or overnight..
- SECRET TO A PERFECT LEG: Line a pan with foil and add a rack..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried chives..
- Garnish. Serve immediately!.