Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate chip.
Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread too! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all. How to Make Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
Like we mentioned above, the secret to why our recipe for chocolate chip banana bread is so amazing: super ripe bananas! Seriously, the riper, the uglier, the better. When the bananas are super ripe, the flavor is outstanding and that's what makes this loaf come alive. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds.