Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Casserole is the definition of comfort in casserole form: layers of chicken, bacon, broccoli, and cauliflower rice get wrapped in a savory cheese sauce. This easy week-night low carb dinner is enough to serve a crowd or provide plenty of left-overs to make your busy week a breeze.
A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner! You guys, I thought a LONG time about what to call this recipe. It's sort of a casserole; and sort of a mac and cheese. You can have Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 6-8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 3 cups of brown minute rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of crumbled bacon bits.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 package of frozen broccoli flourets.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup.
- Prepare 1/2 package of dry ranch mix.
Add garlic powder, ground pepper, and bacon grease (optional). Remove sauce from stove and pour into the bottom of a rectangular glass casserole dish. Layer chicken, bacon and broccoli over the sauce. Sprinkle cheddar/jack and parmesan over the top.
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli..
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE WITH BACON. Drain, run under cold water, and set aside. Make the Cheese Sauce: Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook for a couple minutes. Bring a pot of water to a boil.