Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad.
You can cook Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 bag of broccoli slaw.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 of a small bag of fresh sugar snap peas.
- It’s 3 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1 of small/11 oz. can of mandarin oranges drained.
- Prepare of Handfull of cashews chopped.
- You need of Dressing:.
- It’s 2 of tblsp Mayo.
- You need 1/2-3/4 of PLAIN yogurt.
- It’s 1 of tblsp white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Chicken Marinade:.
- You need of Low sodium soy sauce, worstershire, lemon juice, sesame oil.
Broccoli Slaw Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate chicken, turn frying pan on medium high, put in a swirl of oil, place chicken thighs in the pan. Flip chicken occasionally. Cook time should be about 30 minutes..
- Mean while prepare the salad by chopping green onions and cashews. Cut sugar snap peas in half and/or thirds. Open and drain mandarin oranges. Mix in a large bowl..
- Next make dressing by adding mayo, yogurt, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix completley..
- When chicken is cooked all the way, remove from pan and chop..
- Add chicken to salad mixture and stir until chicken is mixed in well.
- Cover and let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When cool, serve and enjoy 😊🐓🍊.