Sloppy mac casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Drain and add to the sauce. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the cheese.
Mix in flour, mustard, salt, and pepper. In a bowl, mix the half and half and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon remaining macaroni mixture around edges. You can cook Sloppy mac casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy mac casserole
- You need 1 box of cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- You need 1 box of mac and cheese(sauce not powder).
- It’s 1 lbs of ground meat.
- You need of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
This casserole takes the flavors of a sloppy joe inside a big bowl of comforting macaroni and cheese. This is a perfect and easy weeknight dish to put on rotation! Two classic meals combined into one! Package includes macaroni, cheese sauce and sloppy joes mix.
Sloppy mac casserole instructions
- Cook mac n cheese as the box says to. Then set aside..
- Cook your ground meat, drain any grease, return meat to skillet and add your sloppy sauce mix well then set aside.
- In a bowl add cornbread mix egg milk and garlic n herb seasoning mix well..
- In a baling dish layer mac n cheese then meat mix and top with cornbread mix. bake in over for 30 minutes on 350°. Then serve and enjoy.
Brown and drain ground beef over medium heat. This great tasting family casserole is a meal in one dish. The "sloppy" part of this macaroni and cheese recipe is tasty sloppy Joe—a ground beef layer is followed by a creamy and rich homemade macaroni and cheese layer, then topped with bread crumbs and baked to perfection. This casserole will likely be a hit for kids and adults alike. Add Sloppy Joe sauce, water and macaroni to skillet; stir to combine.