EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Use one of these flavorful and healthy chicken marinades to infuse flavor into your chicken.
When halved or quartered with chicken breasts, they make a quick weeknight dinner. These quick chicken dinners recipes are perfect for a stress-free weeknight meal, and make enough so that you can have leftovers for lunch. This easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners. You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- You need 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- It’s 3 stalks of green onions.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Bake this pie for a family dinner, or simply batch cook the chicken curry base to freeze for later. Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy. Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and onions, lay chicken on top, and leave to cook all day long. Right before serving, add the sauce ingredients, and cook to heat through.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
It freezes well for a make-ahead family meal. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick and easy recipes.