Eggs over Collards. Fried Eggs and Collard Greens over Polenta. Warm a large skillet over medium heat and add the chopped bacon. Cook until the bacon fat has rendered and the bacon is getting crispy.
Colorful Collared Lizard Ranch is glad to present How to hatch Collared Lizard Eggs! We will walk you through the process of having the gravid female lay. Scrambled eggs with a green touch… It's Saturday morning and I woke up early, that's quite unusual! You can have Eggs over Collards using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggs over Collards
- You need 2 cups of leftover collards, see my recipe for Collards that Skye Loves.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of water.
I had collard greens and so I went with collard greens instead of spinach. Eggs Over Easy & Eggs Over Medium: To turn those sunny side up eggs into over easy or over medium eggs, you just need a thin spatula to carefully flip the egg over and allow it to cook anywhere. Homegrown Collard Greens and fresh eggs from my Naturally raised chickens are part of this Power Breakfast. Delicious Collards cooked in just a few minutes.
Eggs over Collards step by step
- Heat the collards.
- To a hot pan add eggs add salt and pepper.
- Add water to side of eggs, not on the top of eggs just beside them and cover with lid..
- Let steam till just the whites of eggs are done.
- Slide the eggs on top of collards and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
This video shows some careful measures we take to remove eggs as well as. Collard Green, Egg, Tortilla, Breakfast, Main Course, Spring, Gluten Free, Healthy, Low Sodium, Nut Free, Vegetarian. Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Savory Oatmeal with Cheddar, Collards & Eggs. Close-up farmer hands holding fresh chicken eggs into basket at a chicken farm in him home area.