Honey Soy Chicken.
You can have Honey Soy Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Chicken
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (trimmed of fat and tenders removed.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh rosemary, finely chopped.
Honey Soy Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with 2 layers of aluminum foil. Trust me on this, use the foil… otherwise you'll have baked on honey that will take forever to scrub off!.
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ground ginger and pepper..
- Place the chicken breasts in the foil lined dish, then pour the sauce mixture over the top of the chicken. Turn chicken to make sure the sauce covers all of the chicken..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Check occasionally to make sure the sauce isn't browning too quickly. If it is, cover with foil and continue baking..
- Once chicken is done cooking, if the tops of chicken isn't brown enough for you, broil for a few minutes until they reach the desired golden brown color..
- Remove chicken from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes, then transfer to plate or serving dish. Immediately after plating the chicken, spoon the remaining sauce over the top of the chicken..
- Sprinkle finely chopped fresh rosemary on top of chicken and enjoy!!.